ReSource Pro is the premier provider of business process outsourcing services for the insurance industry. We were founded in 2003 by insurance wholesale professionals, and our US employees have experience working with retail agencies, managing general agents, and regional carriers. We are headquartered in New York City and incorporated in Delaware. Our processing centers in Qingdao and Jinan, China are wholly owned subsidiaries of the US Corporation.
The Distinguished Programs Group (DPG) is a New York-based insurance wholesaler with 20 years’ experience in agency operations. Struggling with rising operational costs and shrinking commissions, DPG set up a processing facility in Qingdao, China to support agency back office operations in 2003. DPG executives were extremely impressed by the speed, accuracy, and complexity of tasks performed by this team, and they started ReSource Pro in order to offer these benefits to other insurance organizations.
History at a glance
- 2003 – ReSource Pro founded by Distinguished Programs as an in-house department with 2 employees
- 2004 – ReSource Pro takes on other MGA clients and hires its first 12 employees
- 2005 – The Qingdao office moves into the Qingdao Software Park
- 2008 – A second office opens in Jinan, the first Innovation Summit is hosted in Qingdao in October.
- 2009 – ReSource Pro forms partnership with the University of Qingdao and the college of Insurance is formed.